Driveways Suffolk T&G Gate
£563.90 – £3,315.30 Ex. VAT
|7’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
|8’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
|9’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
|10’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
|11’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
|12’0″ O/A (Pair)||x||6′|
Available in Softwood & Iroka
(All Prices Plus VAT)
Choose from either of below or no rebate:
|Right Opening Inwards First||Left Opening Inwards First|
Our Suffolk design is handcrafted to order here at our site in Shropshire by our skilled workers. This design features a concave top, is set within a deep wooden frame and is constructed using solid diagonal tongue and groove cladding, adding strength and durability. Choose from two available materials – Swedish redwood or kilned dried Iroko. As with all our gates there is fine attention to detail used through construction including mortise and tenon joinery.
How to measure for bespoke gates
Our above standard gate sizes are a guideline for price, however all our driveway gates are made to fit your bespoke requirements.
To measure for your bespoke gate, follow the 2 simple steps below.
- We recommend installing your gate posts before taking your measurements for bespoke gates. One your gate posts are installed take three measurements from between the posts – top, middle & bottom.
- Reduce the smallest measurement by 30mm for driveway gate, or 15mm for single gates. This is the measurement of the width of the gate required, providing a neat fit while allowing for natural swelling that is a feature of timber gates.
- Download ORDER FORM here: Suffolk TG Gates as Pair
- Email it over to us or bring it into store.
- Someone will be in contact with you to take payment and process your order.