Dulux Understand that decorating is about more than just paint on walls
It’s an expression of who you are, an investment in your home. So when you paint your walls, you want to be sure of a perfect finish. Dulux’s team of dedicated experts have developed paints with a creamy consistency and unrivalled formula that deliver consistent results with no patchiness. In fact, Dulux want you to love the end results so much that if, for any reason, you don’t, they will replace your purchase.
Dulux recognise that choosing the perfect colour isn’t always easy. In the unlikely event that you don’t love the final colour, they will replace it under the Dulux Promise
When you paint a wall, you want a good finish. Our paints will give you an even uniform finish without patchiness
You can be confident in the covering power of our paints. Our paint will give the coverage stated in our product information.
How to Claim
Contact AkzoNobel Customer Advice Centre within 6 months of purchase. Email: email@example.com. Post: AkzoNobel Customer Advice Centre, The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS
Dulux will require the following via email or post.
- A clear copy of your itemised receipt or invoice showing the details of the selected product that you have purchased, the date of the purchase and the price paid for the selected product;
- A short description of the issue with the colour, the finish or the coverage stated on the selected product;
- The postcode of the address at which the selected product has been applied;
- A photograph of the wall(s) painted with the selected product;
- The batch number that is printed on the can;
- Your name and home address where you would like the voucher sent
Dulux will then send you a product voucher redeemable in-store
Upon validation of the claim, a voucher for the replacement product will be sent to you by post within 28 days. The voucher will be redeemable in-store for 6 calendar months following the date of issue.